It’s a good practice to make a record of exactly what equipment you are installing for the customer and its location, the services the customer has elected, and the assigned protection zones.
Use this Schedule for Equipment & Services in conjunction with the Alarm Installation and Monitoring Agreement to document all of this information.
Keep the Alarm Installation and Monitoring Agreement at a manageable length by documenting the equipment and services separately.
This form allows you to document:
- Conditions to be monitoring: intrusion, fire, CO, low temperature, etc.
- Automatic tests, reports, alarm verification
- Alarm communication methods, remote access
- Manufacturer and model number of equipment installed
- Location of control panel, power supplies, and communicators.
Fully customizable. Word Format. Download immediately*
*Available for download twice; download immediately and available for five days.
If you have questions about which contract/supporting document is right for you, please contact Wendy Carlisle.