Wendy Carlisle has nationwide experience counseling corporate clients on best business practices, negotiating and drafting contracts, and litigating cases in a wide variety of matters.
Wendy has developed a niche practice representing manufacturers, installers, and monitoring companies of residential and commercial burglar and fire alarm systems. She often drafts sales, service, and monitoring contracts, and represents companies in business negotiations and litigation. She writes frequently on leading-edge topics relevant to the alarm industry for Security Nation magazine, a publication of the Electronic Security Association, and here at alarmlaws.com.
Wendy is the founder of Carlisle Law, LLC, located in Minneapolis, MN. Formerly, Wendy was in private practice at a mid-size law firm recognized for its outstanding client service, and was a partner at a large Minneapolis firm.
Wendy has been nominated as a Super Lawyers®-Rising Star.
- ESX, 2016.
- ISC East, 2015.
- ISC West, 2015.
- Electronic Security Technology Summit, 2014
- Wright-Hennepin Security Alarm Dealer Conference, 2013.
- Minnesota Electronic Security & Technology Association, 2012.
- Post-Fire Investigation of Alarm Components, DRI Fire & Casualty, 2010.
- Minnesota Electronic Security & Technology Association, 2009.